Creation date / 2002 / January / 29
- I think it takes about 15 minutes just to drive to their airstrip.
- driving along going to the Koocheching airstrip.
- A heavy equipment machinery. An old one which don't work. The airport is just behind there.
- And here is Edwin Meekises truck at the entrance of the airstrip. (the airstrip is only about 1km long.) Air Sandy little plane
- And here is the Koocheching airport. I went to the end of the runway to take this photo.
- And here is Dave Kg. walking to Master Johns house.
- Hydro lines and hydro poles in Koocheching community.
- Just one of the residents generator house. (this is not an outhouse.)
- Dthe source of Master Johns power. the generator
- This is source of heat for all the homes in Koocheching. They rely on firewood to heat up their homes.
- They have to rely on propane for their cooking. Or you could use a good old fashion wood stove.
- As you can see the people of Koochecing don't have running water and have to rely on getting water in buckets from the lake.
- Dark eh? But that is a wood burning stove.
- This is the indoor toilet. a pail inside a washroom. No plumbing or running water here.
- Getting the water ready for homebrew. Just kidding folks. Just getting the water ready for the house cleaning.