Home / DVB Upgrade - 2003-10-01 
October 1, 2003 Pictures and description explaining the hookup of the DVB receiver.
- Now connect power to the IDC SRA2100 DVB IRD. Make sure the power cable is plugged into the UPS with all the other satellite equ
- Turn the Linkway 2100 modem back on. After a few minutes internet connectivity should be restored. If not, check the coaxial cab
- The ethernet cable connects to the "NET 1" port on the IDC SRA2100 DVB IRD. The other end of this ethernet cable needs
- Turn off the power to the Linkway satellite modem. This will interrupt all internet traffic.
- The cable labelled "IDC DVB" connects to the "L Band" port on the IDC SRA2100 DVB IRD.
- A closeup of where the coaxial cable connects to the Linkway 2100. Before the new cable can be connect, disconnect the exis
- The coaxial lines connected to the RF connectors of the IDC DVB IRD and the Linkway 2100. The port is labelled "Rx".
- The 2-way splitter. [list] [*]The coaxial cable coming from the LNB at the dish connects to the single port on the top. [*]
- The back panel of the International Datacasting (IDC) SRA2100 DVB receiver is on the top. The back panel of the Linkway 2100 is