Teleopthalmology Demonstrations were held at the Valhalla Inn, Thunder Bay on June 4, 2002.
- Note view of patient's eye on laptop screen, lower right.
- Teleopthalmology demonstration team prepares to pack up. Keep an eye out for this equipment, coming soon to a KO community near
- Christine Penner Polle, Regional Telehealth Coordinator, assists in set up of teleopthalmology equipment on display in Thunder B
- Christine views their handiwork in setting up the teleopthalmology equipment for demonstration.
- Participants assembled in the lobby of the Valhalla Inn prior to the teleopthalmology demonstrations.
- Participant prepares for examination.
- Health professionals view teleopthalmology equipment in operation.
- Another participant having their eye examined.
- Viewing the results of the examination.