Creation date / 2002 / January / 29
- The Bobcat. It was broke when they were making the winter road.
- Koochiching Heavy Equipment. No really thats their bobcat. They use it to actually help make the winter road.
- Koocheching here we come
- Us shadowing the winter road as we drive along.
- On the right which I didn't take a picture of, is their garbage dump.
- Once you come up from the winter road to the community of Koocheching. This is the first house you will see.
- A view of Darby's house with the sunsetting.
- This place I am standing they call the crossroad. As you can see in front. That leads to thier airstrip
- A view of the reserve.
- Thats my shadow again. Taking pictures of the community.
- A veiw of the house with hydro poles. They used to have a community generator but that broke down and now depend on their own ge
- As you can see the night is starting to come down
- The house of KoocheJane. (Jane Harper)
- one of the broken vehicles abandoned along the road.