Home / David's personal album. 
I also took pictures of Darlene getting prepared to leave from Keewaywin to Sandy Lake by Skidoo.
- Peter Morriseau tying up here pack sack to the back of the skidoo. Alot of preparations is needed before you go on a long skidoo
- My other best friend Peter Morriseaus the son of the legend Norval Morriseau.
- Last minute preparations are needed to make sure everything is in working order. That everything is tied up to the skidoo.
- Do you want a kiss goodbye? Darlene seems to be asking. She will be phoning in when she get back. Which she did forty minutes la
- There she goes. Off to Sandy Lake. You have to be careful when you leave and make sure that you are prepared. Never know if your
- This is Peters truck. It may not look brand new but it works. all it needs is air in the tires and a new starter. That house beh
- This is Seven of Keewaywin. Stephanie's son.
- This is Katlyn Morriseau. Peter Morriseau's daughter. His baby.
- Here she is all bundled up. You could barely see her face. Behind Darlene is Stephie.
- This is Jason Kakegamics skidoo. Nice eh? Its fast too. It took her only 45 minutes to get to Sandy Lake.
- And here is my other buddy Stephanie Kakegamic of Keewaywin Reserve and Lisa Meekis.
- These are my best friends children. The Chimo boys.
- Here's Darlene getting ready to go to Sandy Lake. she's putting on thermal socks and winter boots. On the right peeking through
- This is my buddie Chimo and his sister Lisa Meekis. My two buddies.