- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Keewaywin Community Evacuation 
July 16, 2002. Keewaywin just got evacuated today due to the heavy smoke which descended upon our community
- And this concludes our picture of the evacution. There is another plane load leaving today sometimes with another 40 passengers.
- These are our other elders Moyen Kakepetum (our sanitation worker) and his wife Emily Kakepetum.
- And our elders Jonah Kakepetum and Peggy Kakepetum. She was suppose to help us with the Science Tech Summer Camp in Keewaywin. I
- Alot of these people are the people with babies, elders, the people with breathing problem and health problems.
- Our Keewaywin Chief John Mckay looking on and instructing people to get on the plane and making sure everything is going smoothl
- This guy in front of the picture is none other than our summer student Nathaniel Thompson. And this is the photo of inside the p
- Here we most of the Health staff helping with the evacuation proceedings. With a big thank you to the Crisis team for putting to
- The Ladies of Keewaywin. Looking on at the evacuation.
- the total amount this plane can carry are forty passengers. due to the heavy smoke in the area, the people with breathing proble
- Okay after cleaning the lens. hehe. Here we have a clear view of the evacuees getting on the plane.
- The camera must be dirty. i see spots anyways here is another photo of people getting on the plane.
- And here is one of our elders Donald Kakegamic Getting ready to board the plane
- We had a tremendous amount of volunteers helping with the volunteering procedures,
- This is a poor shot but im sure u can see abit at the people getting on the plane.
- Lester Pascal at the wheel, making one of the trips