- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Science Technology Day Camp in Poplar Hill. 
Science Technology Day Camp in Poplar Hill. Day One.July 15,2002.
- These kids did alot of work on the first day of the science technology day camp.
- Cutting and pasting was alot of fun for these guys.
- Discussing about the animals and sharing about them was alot of fun.
- The display of the science Technology day camp.The different kinds of plants and more.
- These guys found the wolverine.
- Everybody had something to do,lots of fun.
- The kids here enjoying them selves,it got really hot in the building,there,s no air conditioning in the building.
- Day one, they focused on animals,some of them collecting pictures of animals.And some of them did on line search on computers fo
- Everybody was kept busy,lots of fun.
- This guy found the beaver,a common mammal.
- Curtis going through what they,ll be doing in the next four days.
- Kids here are getting ahead on Curtis, cutting and pasting.
- Kids aging from 8-16 showed up for the science technology day camp.Most of them being boys,no girls.
- Curtis explaining to the kids, what this science technology day camp is about.
- Getting started,setting up.Curtis Lawson Project coordinator of the Science technology day camp.