Keewaywin is in partnership with the surrounding communities and the Northern Chiefs in bringing in Dr.Edye in to help with the Telehealth program.
- And here's Dr. Edye visiting with the Chief and Council, explaining the purpose of her visit.
- This is the Keewaywin Clinics Van which transport patients to and from the clinic for their appointements and the clinic driver
- And to the right is our community Mental Health Worker Lawrence Mason. Beside him is the Psychiatrist who visited Keewaywin for
- This is Dr. Edye, a Psychiatrist from Winnipeg Manitoba. She will be working with the Keewaywin and the surrounding communities.
- These are the power players behind the telehealth unit which will start thier services by the end of April. The one with the fur
- And here she is coming off of the plane
- And here we are waiting for the psychiatrist to get off the plane.