Creation date / 2002
2003 »January February March April May June July August September October November December All
- here are the poles which the cable was installed already.
- The cable line is installed and connected to the house
- Larry's house in which the admiral lives in has cable lines hooked up.
- It was evening and real snowy when I took these pictures.
- Keewaywin far off in the distance are houses which the lines are already run into.
- This is the police station. It will be next to hook up. It needs larger cables to be hooked up to the businesses.
- This is the room where the equipment will be stored.
- all these houses have cable lines hooked up to them. But the actual hooking up inside the homes hasn't started yet.
- A telephone pole which is used for the cable lines for internet connection.
- Here is where the cable is being hooked up. next will be the inside installations which these guys including myself (David) will
- on the left is Joseph Meekis the Keewaywin support staff worker and our community computer technical worker Blue Mason checking
- This is one of the Keewaywin homes which got connected from the hydro poles.
- The cables for the internect access is wrapped around the telephone wires.