Home / Telehealth Ontario 
Orpah McKenzie, KO's Health Director, is on the Telehealth Ontario Service Advisory Committee. The committee met for the first time in North Bay on Jan. 16, 2002
- A registered nurse taking a call.
- Nathalie - one of the Telecare Registered Nurses at her station, taking calls. She has been with the service for more than 2 yea
- Laura Dickson, Program Coordinator, MOH
- The call centre work station and staff
- The Advisory Committee after an interesting day
- The training room (getting a demonstration of the software)
- Sharon Goodwin, (Director of Operations-Northern Ontario), arranged for Lois Scott (VP & General Manager of Clinidata) to jo
- Telehealth Ontario Service Advisory Committee - Northern Ontario - First meeting January 16, 2002
- Brenda Omiccioli and co-worker taking care of the front office.