- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Science Technology Day Camp in Poplar Hill. 
Science Techology day camp,Day 2 and 3. July 16,17 2002.
- This is a photo,I took yesterday,the smoke finally decended on us too.
- It takes alot of practice.
- The kids patiently wait to get their chance to try their luck.
- This guy says,is this real gold ?
- We,re heading back to the community.
- It's hard to see but it,s there on the edge.We're rich, no!!
- It takes a while for it to come out.You have to be patient.
- Susan and Bonnie came along to see how it's done.Hoping they will find gold someday.
- Another film to watch.
- Geologist show's kids what they do to look for gold.
- The geologist used this bed rock area to explain more about the rock.
- Another picture of the geologist explaining about the rock.
- The kids were shown the tools and equipments the geologist uses to do his study on rocks.
- Here is a map that the geologist brought.It showed where they have studied rock,within our area.
- Regional geologist from (MNDM)did a presentation on the different rocks.