April 3, 2003 The Webequie satellite link went down. A visit to the community was needed to troubleshoot and repair the problem. It turned out that the dish had to be repointed and cross pole had to be aligned. The Linkway was upgraded to frame-relay du
- Linkway with frame-relay card installed.
- Network equipment rack installed by Blair Electronics.
- Cable headend and antenna farm.
- The front...
- BUC and SSPA...
- BUC (block up-converter), SSPA (solid state power amplifier), feed and LNB (low noise block down-converter).
- The dish...
- The Webequie cable headend.
- Spectrum Analyzer connected to the RX from the LNB.