- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Deer Lake Hunting Derby, September 18, 2002. 
more photos to come
- Gloria (right) and Grace (left) are cutting up moose meat
- Douglas comes over to eat some moose muzzle.
- Elodie (right) shows Carol and Beverly how to clean the ducks
- Arthur is moving the poles around
- Here's Danny Quill scraping the moose's muzzle. He is cooking it to eat
- Starleen is helping out too
- The little kids are helping out too
- The moosemeat jerky is almost done
- Sidney and Arthur carving out poles to hang the meat on
- see the meat hanging on the rack, being smoked
- Carol and Beverly start cutting up the moose leg that was donated by Archie, Andrew and Louie.
- taking a closer look
- getting there. Andy looks on to see how they making out
- Here is Julia cutting through the moose's joint to seperate the leg.
- here is Julia again making the final cut