- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Completion of the Poplar Hill DOCSIS Plant - 2002-01-30 
January 30, 2002 The Poplar Hill DOCSIS cable plant is up and running. The local residences, businesses and organizations are now able to get high speed internet access via cable modem.
- The future location of the cable modems, hubs and switches in the mechanical room at the Nursing Station.
- Three cable modems temporarily up and running at the Nursing Station.
- The cablem modems for data and video at the Band Office. The hub was already here, just moved fastened it to the wall.
- The K-Net Router (DirecPC box), dialin router, Cisco router and other network equipment at the Poplar Hill school before the cab
- The cable modem replaced most of the equipment. The Cisco router and PairGain are required until the Bell circuit has been moved
- The cable headend equipment mounted to the wall in the mechanical room at the Business Center.
- Excitement on the ice. A pickup truck broke through the ice near the winter road.
- Ivan and Roy (Blair crew) are rolling out an extension cord to test connectivity with a cable modem at the far ends of the commu
- A computer and video unit with network access via cable modem at the Poplar Hill Nursing Station.
- The medical cart equipment at the Nursing Station.