- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / K.O. Bear 
Arriving at the K.O. office Saturday afternoon...we had a strange guest hanging around our garbage can. When we turned around, (Orpah, Andria, Donald & myself) we noticed this black bear hanging onto the top of a tree. The bear catcher, Ernie Leschied
- There he goes... *sniff* *sniff*
- Heading out for his ride home....
- ...OPP making sure he's locked up tight.
- All on a Saturday afternoon at the K.O. office!
- Here's Donald...safely inside, sitting in kokom's chair :)
- About to be taken away :(
- The poor, drugged up bear had no idea what was going on at this point :(
- Eyes rolling, mouth twitching...not a pretty site!
- hhmm... still "clueless"
- Here's lil' Donald McKenzie...posing with our new "friend".
- Donald and Health Student Andria Kenny...posing...not TOO close, with our friend.
- Here's the bear "catcher"...going in to pull out the dart.
- Orpah was at one point...assisting the bear catcher.
- Here's our "hero"...tying up the bear's lil' paws.