- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Gathering the Telehealth Team together 
A feast for all the doctors, nurses, KO staff, NORTH Network folks involved in the KO Telehealth Project was held on March 19 in Red Lake
- Great picture of Sam pulling his wagon (submitted by Angela Nickoloff of NORTH Network).
- Rita Wassaykeesic, Telehealth Coordinator from Poplar Hill.
- Jordina Skunk, Telehealth Coordinator from Fort Severn, being introduced by Christine.
- Gibbet Stevens, Telehealth Communications Coordinator for KO, organizing T-shirts for presentation.
- John Rowlandson, Project Manager for KO Telehealth, presenting awards.
- Homer Meekis, Health Director from North Spirit Lake, receiving his award and tie-dyed T-shirt.
- Everybody knows Lars!
- Trudy Winkelaar, community nurse from Fort Severn.
- The little man of the hour, Samuel Meekis, being presented with a bright, red wagon by Dr. Teresa Bruni.
- There he goes!!
- Sam testing out his new wagon.