- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Deer Lake Treaty Days 
Deer Lake Treaty Day is June 5th, and there were family activities to involve the whole community.
- And here is one of our younger band members getting ready to collect from the front of the line.
- During the afternoon, we had games for the kids over at the school grounds. Here the kids are playing musical chairs. Even one o
- The Grade 9's did some last-minute fundraising to assist with their trip to Edmonton. They are leaving on Saturday.
- I was too late to see Barney and Woody, but the clowns were still entertaining the kids.
- email Arlene if you can remember who this clown was....I'm having a difficult time recognizing him....ya know his makeup is heav
- I guess that just because you have a snappy costume doesn't mean that you get to play ALL day. (Glenn Meekis)
- Glenn smiling pretty for the camera.
- THE END!!!
- Zack Meekis and Councillor Raymond Meekis.
- (Uncle) Peter Meekis proudly waves his brand new $5....obviously he wasn't in town last year...he has two of them.
- The line went right from the Chief and Council's office right outside. Good thing Treaty Days are during the warm weather.
- Here we are in line at the band office in Deer Lake on Treaty Day.