Home / Sudbury Trip 
Conference I had gone to in Sudbury, Pictures of the Trip.
- As we are leaving T.Bay we can see Spirit Mountain and its beautiful surroundings.
- We are slowly getting to Sioux Lookout, over looking what the North has to offer in scenery.
- Getting close to Red Lake, Looking out side and seeing snow on the big lakes. What a view! Thank you for looking at my trip.
- Here you are looking at the Mountain that over looks the city of Thunder Bay. Mt. Mckay welcomes all new travellers and resident
- We are now entering the Thunder Bay airspace and looking pretty sharp!
- Just look! The city of T.Bay just imagine how the people are.
- Now we're really flying high, diffidently 16,000 ft above the sea line. As you can see we're above the clouds a fair bit.
- Here we are getting close to Thinder Bay and the Sleeping Giant resting.
- Can you see him getting up?
- We are looking at the bay that the Sleeping Giant watches over. Where Thunder Bay is located in.
- After take off from S.S.Marie, we're only at 8,000 feet over the lake.
- Here we're about 16,000 ft. about 35 minutes in to the flight from S.S.Marie.
- Patrick Boucher Promotional Agent for the Aboriginal Canada Portal, this session had provided an overview of the Abouriginal Can
- Pedro Costa Technical Coordinator/Advisor OLS-North, this session had us learning about Maintenance and Upgrading of the Gates w
- Here John Slater OLS-North, gives us a review of basic VDX features.