- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Converting the C-Band Dish 
On November 13, 2002 members of the K-Net Tech team (Dan Pellerin, Adi Linden and John Moreau) completed the conversion of the C-Band dish so the sites across Northwestern Ontario could access the public benefit transponder space.
- Adi Linden working to configure and test the system with team members, Dan Pellerin who travelled to Fort Severn and Slate Falls
- The rack for the former system is now near empty with the new Linkway unit in place.
- The base for the dish was used by the former TVO dish and contributed by TVO along with the use of their cabin for the equipment
- Lots of engineering involved in determining the correct length of cable, the brackets, even the mount for the hardware was local
- The C-Band dish in Sioux Lookout with the new Linkway system installed on Nov 13, 2002