Creation date / 2002 / July / 20
- Here people are waiting at the airport, 7:20 pm for the plane that is going to take a few people out of the community, due to th
- A few more vehicles waiting at the airport.
- The school bus sits close by the airport, with the medical van right behind it.
- Auntie Joyce, holding her niece, Brianne Keewaykapow. One of the few babies who will be going out.
- Here comes the plane... to take the ones that have to go out, due to medical conditions, and because they are our elders.
- Another picture of the plane...
- Our elder, Connie Rae.
- Here is the plane on the runway, with the luggage on that will be ready to be loaded.
- A picture of the community members watching the plane.
- A full view of the plane that landed to take the ones that have to leave, due to the smoke in the community.
- Gary Kakekagumick holds his daughter before she leaves. Her common law, Maryanne will be going with her.
- Maria Meekis, and her daughter, Angel.
- Eva Rae, and Julia Mawakeesic. With Deborah Rae, and Mark Campbell. Julia will be leaving on this plane.
- My famous, mother in law, Inila Rae, who had to leave, due to asthma.
- Bryanna Meekis, Zachary Rae, and his mother, Mina Rae, left on this plane.