Home / Iqaluit, Nunavet. 
Creation date / 2004 / March
- A photo taken from outside the Frobisher Inn, Iqaluit, Nunavet.
- Another view of the ice from outside the Frobisher Inn.
- While out on a walk, I took a picture of their restaurant... Can you see who is in the picture on the building???
- A photo of their North Mart.... A nice store, with friendly people, where I wandered around for awhile... :-)
- A photo taken on my way back to the Inn.
- Another photo...
- It was something to see how their community was located near the water.. with the snow building up as ice burgs.
- Just below the Frobisher Inn, this is their school. Sorry, but I never got the name of the school.
- Pictures of buildings to the right of the Frobisher Inn.
- A smart lad, who was the youngest of us all in the group. His name was Justin.
- Here is Paul, and now, I forget the artist name... In posing for the picture, he later said... "Twenty dollars.." b
- I was really into taking pictures of the land, and ice burgs... It was such beauty....
- A photo of Iqaluit, Nunavet.
- Still another picture, but I was getting closer to the ice burgs.
- Can you see how the snow has built up?? I was amazed by this....