Home / Converting the C-Band Dish 
Creation date / 2002 / November
- The C-Band dish in Sioux Lookout with the new Linkway system installed on Nov 13, 2002
- Lots of engineering involved in determining the correct length of cable, the brackets, even the mount for the hardware was local
- The base for the dish was used by the former TVO dish and contributed by TVO along with the use of their cabin for the equipment
- The rack for the former system is now near empty with the new Linkway unit in place.
- Adi Linden working to configure and test the system with team members, Dan Pellerin who travelled to Fort Severn and Slate Falls