Home / Fort Severn Cable Upgrade 
Creation date / 2001 / Week 35
- A new hydro pole arrives at the scene.
- The culprit, a rock truck didn't lower its dump.
- New DOCSIS compliant amplifiers.
- The amplifier at the cable headend, opened up for alignments.
- Testing the Polycom SP video conferencing unit at the Nursing Station.
- Testing the Polycom SP video conferencing unit via a cable modem.
- Hugh, Ted (Northern Stores Manager) and Angus at the Northern Stores residence where the video conferencing test via cable modem
- Dan Pellerin via video conferencing.
- The Cisco 2924 switch labelled to identify ports.
- A closeup of the uBR7223 connections. The console and aux ports are connected to the RSM-3 for remote access.
- Closeup of the RF equipment. From top to bottom: [list] [*]RSM-3 for remote access [*]Patch panel for RF signals [*]Control
- Final testing and adjustments.
- The cable headend equipment. The upconverter is in the left most rack at the very top. The other equipment are satellite receive
- The ip phone in it's new home at the Northern Chiefs office in Fort Severn.