- Wawatay stories in July 10, 2003 issue
- The Kuh-ke-nah Broadband Network and the communities connected together
- Front Entrance of the school.
- Baibombeh Anishinabe School - Naotkamegwanning First Nation or Whitefish Bay
- South wall of the school.
- Basketball court and play area.
- Five RMO sites meeting on July 9 to discuss collaborative initiatives. Here Kevin in Sydney, Nova Scotia is sharing his thoughts
- In this one, the folks in Winnipeg have the floor.
- And here are members of the Ontario First Nations SchoolNet RMO team (Barb, Dan and Angie)