- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- One of those houses belong to my buddy Chimo. A look at one of the roads in Keewaywin
- hey Mark want a ride to Koocheching? Just a few pictures of Keewaywin as we are heading out of town.
- that is the view of us driving to the winter road. But ahead is the lake. not the lake to the winter road.
- Another view of Keewaywin. There was a snow storm the night before. But the roads got plowed this morning
- This is the Keewaywin firehall.
- And here is my Taxi Edwin Meekis ready to take us to Koocheching
- On the right belongs to the Kakegamics and the cabin belongs to a certain Mr. Morriseau.
- Well heres the truck that will take me and a couple of Keewaywin Buddies to Koocheching to visit
- The truck that will take us to Koocheching.
- And here we go. Off to the land of Koocheching.
- Keewaywin community members viewing the new workstation.
- An elder from the community trying out the new telehealth equipment.
- Cheryl Klassen, the nurse in Keewaywin, checking out the document camera.