- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- Brenda Omiccioli and co-worker taking care of the front office.
- I found it ironic that a group called suicide prevention all took a break and went out for a smoke.
- Salina Strang CAP worker for Poplar Hill.
- Here is Katrina Meekis holding a Low Sweet Blueberry plant.
- Jordina Skunk, Community Telehealth Coordinator for Fort Severn.
- Keewaywin Community's KiHS new high school students.
- Disscusion about this technology and futur plans with it.
- This is the group from Pennsylvania that came to teach our kids. A big thank you to this group from the people of Poplar Hill.
- Patti Skillen, Special Advisor to the minister, Ontario Region
- Spraying the building with the fire hose.