- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- The morning sessions included a review of information gathered in the previous two community engagement workshops ([url=http://s
- Tuesday morning, members of the Fort Severn Health Services programs and committee members met to discuss the use of ICTs in the
- The four members of the Fort Severn Smart team are joined by three KO staff and Sharon, the Office Skills Training Coordinator
- Linking up with the group that is conducting similar workshops in North Spirit Lake provide everyone with the opportunity to sha
- Reviewing some of the information from the 2002 household surveys provided the team with some discussion areas for each of the w
- Monday evening, [url=http://knews.knet.ca/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=452](see the K-News stor
- Elder Ms Connie Rae with Caroline Rae.
- From right to left, Ted Rae, Wally Meekis and Sarah Kakegamic.
- Charlisa Fiddler.
- In front, right to left, Charlotte Rae and Eileen Campbell helping.
- Foreground right to left, Janis Rae and David Rae.