- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- Front Entrance of the school.
- The Kuh-ke-nah Broadband Network and the communities connected together
- Wawatay stories in July 10, 2003 issue
- The last day paddling on the Severn River to Fort Severn First Nation where we went fishing on the Pipowitan (travelled by 4 whe
- Along the Fawn River where we were wind bound for 1 day and ended up spending another 2 days before reaching the Severn River
- From the Fawn River along the Severn River for 1 day of paddling as shown on this map
- From the Otter along the Fawn River (another 1.5 days on this map)
- On the Fawn River for another 2 days on this map
- Landing in Wapekeka, paddling up Angling towards BTL, portaging over to Otter Lake and paddling on Otter Lake over to Otter Rive
- Along the Otter River (another 2 days) and into the Fawn River
- Northwestern Ontario means flying from Sioux Lookout to Wapekeka First Nation on Angling Lake
- Fort Severn to Big Trout Lake took 10 ten days on the water over this route
- Barb and Cal working on the two way satellite!
- One of the RMO administrators showing the grade 4 - 8 teacher, Paula Armstrong how to make her own network cable.
- The computer lab in the library room. This is where the indoor unit and router will be located.