- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- Everybody was kept busy,lots of fun.
- This guy found the beaver,a common mammal.
- Curtis going through what they,ll be doing in the next four days.
- Kids here are getting ahead on Curtis, cutting and pasting.
- Kids aging from 8-16 showed up for the science technology day camp.Most of them being boys,no girls.
- Curtis explaining to the kids, what this science technology day camp is about.
- Getting started,setting up.Curtis Lawson Project coordinator of the Science technology day camp.
- im sure you can just see abit here.
- And here we have a very dark photo of the band. We are trying to show that we have paticipated in their jamboree.
- This picture and most of them are all dark. but im trying to put out the best ones that u can see
- And here we have some Keewaywin members who went for the Sandy Lake Jamboree.
- a close up pictures of our ambassadors for the jamboree
- Another dark shot. the flashes didnt quite get it to light up.
- we have some people jamboreeing during the William Mamakeesic Memorial Feast.
- And here we have my auntie Luda Mamakeesic. It has now been one year since her husband passed away in Thunder bay. Bill Mamakees