- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- Chief and one of his council members were on hand,plus the education board. Chief,chairperson,and elder addressed the crowd.
- Families came to see their kids graduate and show their support.
- Heres a good shot of these graduates/Poplar Hill kindergarten class 2002.
- These cuties are future students,they came to watch their brothers graduate.
- There was so much going on,I could'nt get their attention.One of them wants lie to down.
- Yesterday was a big day for these youngsters,it was graduation day for them.
- Yum,this is just some of the food, there was more to come,of course I hung around for the food.
- The group at the Frenchman's Head KiHS classroom with Marlene McKay (the KiHS teacher)
- Frenchman's Head KiHS classroom
- Pelican Falls First Nations High School (site of the Telesat / Schoolnet Ku-Band high speed trial)
- Inside PFFNHS
- Kathleen and Will preparing for the trip to Slate Falls
- Loading up at the dock in Sioux Lookout
- Kevin presenting his work to everyone (along with the folks in Ottawa)
- Nice weather made outdoor lunches possible