Creation date / 2002 / August / 19
- Dan (Eabamatoong), Lyle (Weagamow), Lorraine (Slate Falls), Grace (Webequie) and Aaron (Fort William), with Cal standing in the
- Jesse and Cal delivered most of the technical training with support from John (via video conference)
- Setting up the computer lab was done by Jesse and Cal the day before the session began
- Olivia (Cat Lake) and Liz (Frenchman's Head) were the others that completed the training session.
- Participants learned about the hardware and software that would be used by the KiHS students and about organizing the classroom
- Marlene McKay and Lynda Kakepetum coordinated the rest of the training outlining the work required to support successful student
- It was a busy three days for all the participants.