Creation date / 2002 / February / 4
- Well heres the truck that will take me and a couple of Keewaywin Buddies to Koocheching to visit
- And here is my Taxi Edwin Meekis ready to take us to Koocheching
- and I'm riding around town taking pictures of the community as we head out to the winter road
- This is the Keewaywin firehall.
- On the right belongs to the Kakegamics and the cabin belongs to a certain Mr. Morriseau.
- hey Mark want a ride to Koocheching? Just a few pictures of Keewaywin as we are heading out of town.
- One of those houses belong to my buddy Chimo. A look at one of the roads in Keewaywin
- that is the view of us driving to the winter road. But ahead is the lake. not the lake to the winter road.
- Another view of Keewaywin. There was a snow storm the night before. But the roads got plowed this morning
- This is the house that Jack built. Really. This house belongs to Jackie and Anita Kakegamic of Keewaywin
- Just off of this road is the cemetary which is on the left. This is us going to Koocheching. We havent' even left the community
- Oops! We ran into James Anishinabe and company on the road. It looks like they have just come from the road.
- We are just still driving along the road. Nice picture eh?
- On the left is the junction which used to go to Sandy Lake. But this year there will be no Winter road to Sandy Lake. On the rig
- And here is Dave Kakegamic. We are delivering gas to the community