Creation date / 2002 / January / 2
- This is the thicker cable which the businesses or where the traffic will be going through.
- That is the roll of cable which is waiting to be put up.
- in the distance is the police station
- A close up of the cable.
- This is a view of the back of the Northern Store. That the cable on the ground that will be connected to the business.
- This is our band office. Under this office building in the basement is the Keewaywin e-center. On the right side on the ground i
- just a picture of the lines.
- I don't know if you can see it but by that pole are the Bair Electronic workers.
- Here we are. See that guy in orange. he will be climbing up on the hydro poles to get the cables up.
- That the cable in the truck. The thick cable line is harder to put up.
- And heres a close up view of the truck lugging around the cable. you have to use the truck to pull this cable across. Its too he
- Here's Darlene getting ready to go to Sandy Lake. she's putting on thermal socks and winter boots. On the right peeking through
- This is Seven of Keewaywin. Stephanie's son.
- This is Katlyn Morriseau. Peter Morriseau's daughter. His baby.