ANISHINAABE OUTREACH OFFICER
Full-time, permanent position in the Staff Bargaining Unit
• Undergraduate degree in related field; 2 years relevant experience
• Knowledge of First Nations and Aboriginal culture is required
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
• Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
The army is sending a company of soldiers into KI territory next week along with teams of Canadian Rangers from the north. As well, even more soldiers and equipment will get to travel to California for other exercises. These recruitment and exploration strategies continue to encourage young people from poor regions across Canada to leave their communities creating a hope for something different for recruits. At least the army does not seem to be short of money as the rest of the country's economy continues its downward slide.