Keewaytinook Okimakanak Employment Opportunity
The Health Secretary will report directly to the Health Director and be responsible for the administrative duties of the health department.
· Make travel arrangements for all Health Department staff and KO community staff.
· Complete travel advances, travel expense claims, and cheque requisitions.
· Pick up and return clients to the airport as required.
· Deliver mail to the airport as required.
· Fax, photocopy and scan for the Health Department.
· Organize and prepare for Health Department meetings and workshops in advance.
· Attend Health meetings and record minutes.
· Receive and record all Health Department staff and community workers timesheets and submit to payroll.
· Be responsible for all Health Department purchase orders.
· Maintain the Health Department’s staff filing system.
· Organize and schedule training.
· Provide backup for the Receptionist
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Excellent organization skills
· Able to prioritize
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Computer skills essential
· Knowledge and understanding of culture and values of KO communities
· Ability to speak Oji-Cree, Ojibway or Cree is an asset.
Closing Date: June 22, 2012
Please submit resume with 3 references to:
Fax: (807) 735-1383
Note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted