Keewaytinook Okimakanak / Northern Chiefs Council is looking for a Nurse Supervisor for the Home and Community Care program.
This is a 40-hour workweek position offering an annual salary of $50,000 - $62,000 dependent on experience, commencing January 21, 2002. The Home Care Nurse Supervisor will report to the Keewaytinook Okimakanak Director of Health Services.
The ideal Candidate will possess:
- A Registered Nurse Diploma, preferably a Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
- Good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Experience delivering nursing care in the home or community setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory skills preferred.
- Skills and experience in adult education training.
- Community consultation skills.
- Ability to prepare and submit reports.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience nursing in remote First Nation communities would be desirable.
- Able to speak Oji-Cree, but not necessary.
Deadline for Applications: January 8, 2002 @ 4:00 .p.m.
Please Forward Inquires or Resumes to:
Orpah McKenzie, Director of Health Services, or
Linda Kay Peters, Health Programs Assistant