Penny Carpenter, K-Net's Business Manager and Donna Williams, KO Teleheatlh Manager travelled to Toronto this week to meet with:
- Ministry of Health's e-Health and Aboriginal Liaison office;
- Smart Systems for Health office
- Ontario Telehealth Network office.
Penny attended these meetings to
- introduce the developments happening within the Kuhkenah Network with additional broadband connections being established in a number of Aboriginal health sites; and
- identify strategies and needs to have all the Aboriginal health sites begin to receive equitable access to the Smart Systems for Health Agency network services and resources.