(Northern Chiefs Tribal Council)
DIRECTOR OF EHEALTH SERVICES
Reporting to the KO Director of Operations, the Telemedicine Director of eHealth Services oversees the day-to-day operations of the KO Telemedicine program.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Establishes an operational infrastructure for telemedicine and oversees day-to-day operations and effectively supervises and supports staff.
- Coordinates clinical, technical and organizational teams to plan and implement telemedicine services.
- Initiates regional projects and assigns team resources
- Ensures human resource systems and activities are consistent with Keewaytinook Okimakanak Policy and Procedures and reproducible at a regional level.
- Project contact with all funding and other partners.
- Achieves approved milestones and objectives and reports on these at meetings with the Executive Director and/or the First Nations Advisory Committee and as required.
- Responsible for timely solutions and issue management related to all aspects of the project.
- Engages stakeholders to migrate the telemedicine model to regional First Nations.
- Supports the development of an integrated Telemedicine and eHealth application in participating communities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent in health information systems, health policy/public administration, or other appropriate disciplines.
- Must have a minimum of five years pertinent work experience.
- Ability to speak/write Cree, Oji-Cree or Ojibway a very strong asset.
- Total competence in written and oral English.
- Familiarity with network systems, technologies and architectures; applied knowledge of ICT applications and pricing
- Applied knowledge of negotiating and monitoring agreements and contracts.
- Knowledge of participatory research design and quantitative statistical analysis of needs and evaluation.
- Experience in implementing and managing large-scale community-based projects; familiarity with project management tools and techniques.
Please submit your resumé and 3 written references by 4:30 pm on April 15, 2011 to:
PO Box 340