Creation date / 2002 / July / 17
- A view from the road that comes from the Band Office.
- A picture taken outside the E-Centre.
- Another view taken from outside the E-Centre.
- Geologist show's kids what they do to look for gold.
- Susan and Bonnie came along to see how it's done.Hoping they will find gold someday.
- It takes alot of practice.
- It takes a while for it to come out.You have to be patient.
- The kids patiently wait to get their chance to try their luck.
- It's hard to see but it,s there on the edge.We're rich, no!!
- This guy says,is this real gold ?
- We,re heading back to the community.
- And here we have the crisis team ready to evacuate people. Last night one plane load with 40 adults and 12 infants left the comm
- And here we are in day two of the evacuation proceedings
- Our councillor Mr. Thompson walking this way.
- Our chief and our ecenter manager