The grade nines and a couple elders learn the process of gathering "weekesh" and turning it into fine powder.
- Sharon Meekis having a cup of "weekesh" tea.
- Claudia meekis is pounding the "weekesh" with a hammer to break it up into smaller pieces.
- They get the "weekesh" roots and turn it into pellets. After this process they will grate them.
- Elders Elodie and Claudia Meekis came into show the students how to prepare the "weekesh".
- Grade 9er's preparing "weekesh" by grating it into a fine powder
- More grade 9er's grating "weekesh" into a fine powder.