Home / Home connection in NSL. 
Creation date / 2002 / August
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Here's Darlene and Paul going through the equipment to hook up our community member to the enternet.
- Getting prepared to connect to the internet.
- Here's paul getting all the cables ready.
- Paul drilling a hole to put the wire through to the cable connection outside.
- Drilling finished he gets the white cable through the wall.
- If you look close enough you can make out the white cable along with Paul behind all the leaves.
- Sizing up the length of the cable.
- E-Centre manager Darlene rae cuts the end of the white cable to connect to the internet. On the right you can just see one happy
- here we can observe as Paul and darlene prepare the cable for internet connection.
- In this pic you can see that we were securing the white cable along the wall.
- Arnold Thompson doing some manual labour, stapling the cable along the wall.
- Setting up the internet connection on a home computer.
- Online and we have another community member on the internet.