Home / Deer Lake Hydro Dam 
Creation date / 2001 / October
- The Deer Lake dam, with hydro staff
- They are lowering 400 lbs. beams into the "intake turbine". The beams kept on surfacing. They had to put extra press
- Here is the "intake valve" that has been blocked off by the 400 lbs. beams.
- Still lowering the beams.
- A diver goes into to assess the damage and to clean up the debris that was lodged in the dam
- Air bubbles indicates where the diver is still salvaging the debris.
- Matt Sawanas looks on as a cone from a damaged turbine is being removed from the dam.