1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- First Halloween - October 31, 2002
- With Jordan - Oct 31, 02
- Halloween as Barney - Oct 31'02
- Dr. Ed Brown and Dr. Rob Williams set the stage for the meeting with their tag team presentations, "the State of the Nation
- Close to forty people attended this workshop. Many of those, including Dr. Robert Filler, have been helping to build NORTH since
- Irene, Dimitry, Teresa, Ron
- The meeting room at the Nottawasaga Inn was filled with workshop participants.
- John Rowlandson, KO's Telehealth Project Manager, provides participants with a different perspective of what telehealth is all a
- John's just pointing out some of the needs and priorities in the far north.
- The man and his team, taking it all in ... not too much gets by this guy.
- Some of the Thunder Bay connection (Steve, Marlene and Laurie), with Rob making sure northern Ontario needs and priorities are a
- Everyone is able to be proud of the achievements to date while knowing there is still so much to do.
- Access 2002 presenter Mike Ridley speaking about the Ontario Digital Library initiative
- The view from the conference centre across the river to Detroit
- Another view of Detroit from the conference centre