Creation date / 2002 / February / 12
- The Meekis family from North Spirit Lake: Sameul, Jeffrey Allan, Thomasine and Taylor Meekis.
- The Meekis family and Christine P.Polle
- Myself, Gibbet Stevens, and Donna Williams.
- Donna Williams, Sameul Meekis, Gibbet Stevens, myself, and Jeffrey Allan Meekis. Watching Conference in Thunder Bay.
- Again, the Balmertown Workstation
- Balmertown Telehealth Workstation with picture of John Rowlandson telling people at the Conference about Telehealth..
- Balmertown workstation showing video of the Thunder Bay Conference.
- Still Watching and waiting...
- Christine Penner Polle with Taylor Meekis, another view....
- Sameul Meekis stands in between the K.O. Conference tables, waiting for demonstration of Patient camera
- The Meekis family looking on to the Thunder Bay Conference.
- Sameul looks on as his grandma Julie (shown on video) while she is presenting at the Thunder Bay Conference.
- Using the patient camera to view Sameul's Feeding tube.
- Christine Penner Polle with Taylor Meekis.
- Everyone waits for cue to start with demonstration with Patient Camera.