Creation date / 2002 / January / 21
- The evening began with Susan Owen welcoming everyone and making sure everyone knew each other.
- Les Meekis (KO Community Manager) introduced the purpose of the workshop and provided everyone with the proposed agenda for the
- He encouraged everyone to support others in the community to come and participate in these ICT planning sessions.
- Les spoke about the importance of this process for the e-Centre staff to understand what ICT support and programs they should be
- Les described the community planning workshop format and how the e-Centre staff will be producing a work plan from the informati
- Brian Beaton, K-Net Coordinator, provided a brief history about how the Smart project developed from the work with ICTs over the
- Dan Pellerin (Network Manager) joined the group from the Sioux Lookout office to provide everyone with an overview about the net
- Dan presented information about the present infrastructure in Poplar Hill and about what is planned.
- Dan also talked about the business case behind the network so everyone understood the type of work required to make the network
- Galin Kora of Telecommons Development Group (TDG) in Guelph presented the information about the information collected from the c