Creation date / 2002 / June / 20
- They learned how to set up a tent.You need 8-10 poles.
- Spreading out the tent.
- Heres the first view of the helicopters arrival.
- Getting the poles in place.
- A little higher says the trainer,thats too low.
- The tent was up in no time.
- Straight off to training.
- Here you see how they work together.
- Goal achieved, supplies attatched.
- Now community members train for the same end result.
- Goal achieved!
- Here we see one of the trainee's in action.
- Goal achieved! Were looking good for attatching things to the bellies of helicopters.
- From this angle the helicopter looks like a remote controlled toy.
- Here we see a demonstration of cooperation.