Creation date / 2002 / February / 5
- And here is our taxi again ready to take us on the Winter Road.
- On the way to Koocheching we got stuck on the snowdrifts. Here Blue contemplating what he should do next.
- There was blowing snow the night before which covered most of the winter road on the ice.l
- And here I am taking pictures and not helping. While Blue is pushing the truck and doing all the work.
- I helped. And theres Blue Mason behind the truck. We got it out in no time.
- Our community tech went to Koocheching to take inventory on what kind of computers are there.
- Koocheching computers. As far as we know they don't have any internet access yet.
- But I think they used to have internet access. They used to use sattelite feed to get internet.
- Blue recorded what kind of computers were in place. We couldn't turn the computers on though due to the fact that there was no g
- There was no one at the school. Here is the scanner for their computers. Apparently they all work.
- On the left is the computer room.
- And here is our technician checking out his list.
- Too bad we couldn't get a generator. Apparently there was no one there when we got there.
- Now that we can see better. That is the computer room again.
- Here Blue writing down serial numbers and the make of the computers.